5 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Five Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms & Study
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Mature Rear Garden In Excess Of 1/3 Acre
- Potential Ground Floor Annexe Conversion (STPP)
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating: D
Vickery offer a detached family home, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, occupying a plot in excess of a third of an acre and shielded by mature trees. The property offers scope to further extend, or possibly add an additional dwelling, subject to planning permission, and is within easy reach of Sandhurst train station (via a footpath) and several local schools.
Property ref: 121_1051_4258292
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56470312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4258292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery , Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.