4 bedroom terraced house for saleProspect Road, ST. ALBANS
- Loft conversion
- En-suite to master
- Private maintainable rear garden
- Garage and resident permit parking
- Ideally located near to London transport links and City centre.
An exclusive opportunity to purchase a spacious four bedroom character family home ideally located on the edge of St. Albans City centre.
A charming four bedroom mid terraced property arranged over three floors that forms part of a character Victorian townhouse boasting off street parking and located just outside the City centre. Internally the ground floor consists of a large entrance hall, a spacious lounge with stunning views of the Abbey Cathedral and an open plan fully integrated kitchen/diner. On the first floor you will find three good sized double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite. Leading up to the recent loft conversion the property offers an en-suite and walk in wardrobe to the large master bedroom. Externally the property offers a garage en bloc, resident permit parking and a raised balcony to the rear leading down to the private maintainable rear garden area equipped with vegetable plots, patio area and laid to lawn grass. Ideally located in very close proximity to the City centre, Abbey and St. Albans mainline stations, M1 and M25 and reputable schools such as St. Peters Primary and Abbey Primary. It is advised to call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Door and window to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and engineered oak wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
Window to front, log burner fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 19' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.78m )
Window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and engineered oak wood flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, stairs to second floor accommodation, built in walk in cupboards, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m )
Window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Window to rear, bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Second Floor Accommodation
Stairs from first floor landing, sun tunnel and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 18' 7" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.66m max x 3.56m max )
Two Velux sky lights, fitted walk in wardrobes, storage in eaves, radiator and fitted carpet.
Window to rear, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Permit on street parking and steps up to front door.
Steps down to patio area and a raised laid to lawn area with fence and brick wall borders.
Garage en bloc with up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56471119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.