3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardy Close, Thetford
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge / diner
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- CHAIN FREE
This three bedroom family has recently been redecorated and updated including a new bathroom suite and carpets. Located in an ideal position close to a range of schools.
Thetford town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and there is currently redevelopment in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Entrance door leading to:
With radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 21' 10" x 12' max ( 6.65m x 3.66m max )
With telephone and TV points, two radiators, patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 8' ( 3.33m max x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating single bowl sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, space and point for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, boiler serving gas fired radiator central heating system, understairs storage cupboard, window to rear aspect, door to side.
On The First Floor Landing
With cupboard, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.91m plus door recess x 2.95m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.49m max x 2.03m max )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Newly fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property a driveway leads to the single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and a personal door leads to the garden. There is an area of lawn and a shingled area. A gate to the side leads to the rear garden. The enclosed rear garden commences with a paved patio seating area with the remainder being mainly laid to lawn. The garden shed is included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56471125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.