3 bedroom terraced house for saleBellingham Road, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Family Lounge and Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Shower Room & Separate Toilet
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Residential Area Close to Amenities
Located within this RESIDENTIAL AREA with shops amenities and motorway links nearby is this three bed mid-terraced house. Benefiting from a FAMILY lounge, dining fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room with SEPARATE wc. Externally having an ENCLOSED rear garden.
Residential area with local amenities, access to retail parks and motorway links.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.46m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, electric pebbled fire, double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast 14' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.39m max x 3.73m max )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, loft access, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.67m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, glass panelled door.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, glass panelled door.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glaze window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, glass panelled door.
Suite offering a wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Full tiling, radiator, coving, double glazed window to rear elevation, glass panelled door.
WC, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear, glass panelled door.
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds.
Laid to lawn, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56475199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.