2 bedroom flat for sale31/9 Breadalbane Street, Bonnington, Edinburgh, EH6 5JW
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, fifth floor flat, forming part of a modern conversion of a former bonded warehouse.
- Conveniently located in Bonnington area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a private balcony with views to Edinburgh Castle, Calton Hill and Arthur's Seat, underfloor heating throughout, and a modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, contemporary flooring and light fittings, lift service, secured communal entry and residential parking, with an allocated space.
- Home Report Available Online.
- Sunday Open viewings 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE - Tuesday 25th October 2016 @ 12 noon **Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, fifth-floor flat, forming part of a modern conversion of a former bonded warehouse, conveniently located in the Bonnington area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double-bedrooms, and bathroom. Highlights include a private balcony with views to Edinburgh Castle, Calton Hill and Arthur's Seat, underfloor heating throughout, and a modern fitted kitchen with appliances. In addition, there is good storage provision, contemporary flooring and light fittings, lift service, secure communal entry and residents' parking, with an allocated space. The hall gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards and the entryphone handset. A spacious open-plan living space has ample room for lounge and dining furniture and features two separate patio doors to the private balcony, engineered-wood flooring, TV and 'phone points. The kitchen is set to the rear with tiled flooring, and includes modern fitted units, granite-effect worktops, sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, electric oven, ceramic hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback, plus a quality, freestanding double fridge/freezer. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear with skyline views eastwards to East Lothian, TV and phone points; whilst the bright family-size bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a mains over-bath shower. Bonnington lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is situated a short distance from Broughton Road and Leith, and is therefore well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre are easily accessible by car or public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Marks & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7067241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.