3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Pleasant Road, Rotherham, S63
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Block paved parking for 3 vehicles at front of property
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in fridge freezer electric oven and induction hob
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors to bedroom one
- Large mature enclosed rear garden with lawn mature planted borders and paved seating areas
- Gas central heating uPVC double glazed windows and cavity wall insulation
- Within a half mile walk to good local schools
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 bedroom semi detached property in Wath upon Dearne. Having block paved driveway with parking for three vehicles and good size rear garden. Briefly comprising entrance hallway, lounge,diningroom, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and house bathroom. We recommend an early inspection to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
Having double glazed entrance door and window.
Having front facing double glazed bow window, radiator, the feature of the room is the living flame gas fire and surround, with double doors to the Dining room.
Having double doors to the conservatory, radiator, living flame gas fire with surround.
Having wall and base units in high gloss cream, stainless steel 1&1\2 bowl sink with mixer tap, built in fridge freezer, electric oven and induction hob, radiator.
Having double doors to the garden, heater, TV point.
Having rear facing double glazed window and radiator
Having front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors and radiator.
Having front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Having bath and built in w.c. vanity unit and illuminated mirror.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with parking for three vehicles and to the rear two paved patio areas, a range of sheds and outbuildings, lawn and gravel area to the side with mature shrubs. To the bottom of the garden there is an additional area that would benefit from further development.
The property has excellent road links to the M1 A1 motorways with good access to the railway stations at Swinton and Bolton upon Dearne. The town's of Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster are all within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56477359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.