3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Ella Drive, Hull
- Stunning Three Bedroom Property
- Highly Sought After location
- Loft Space
- Kitchen Extension
A beautiful three bedroom end-terrace property with boarded loft space offering spacious family accommodation located on the ever popular East Ella Drive, perfect for any young family alike - view now to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful three bedroom end-terrace property briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lovely bright living room with feature fire place, leading to the large dining room and beautiful rear kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single and the family bathroom, there is also a fixed stair case from the landing leading to the large loft space. To the rear of the property is a very large garden with decking and lawned area. This property is simply stunning and offers a lovely family home - early viewings are advised!
This stunning property is located on the ever popular East Ella Drive, within walking distance to local shops and amenities and is within good school catchment areas.
With double glazed door to the front and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.45m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 19' 3" ( 2.95m x 5.87m )
With double glazed window to the side, double glazed patio doors, feature fire place with electric fire, radiator, television point and under stairs cupboard.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, Range oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Extractor fan, radiator, television point, exit door to rear garden and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin , low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Loft Space 9' 3" x 11' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.40m )
Boarded loft space with sky light window to the rear.
Patio doors leading to a large rear garden, with an extensive decked area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56477521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.