2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardwick Lane, Buckden, ST. NEOTS
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Two double bedrooms
- Formerly three bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Ideal rental investment
- In catchment of Ofsted Rated Outstanding school
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
* Character property
* 16ft Lounge
* Two double bedrooms
* Formerly three bedrooms
* Downstairs WC
* In catchment of Ofsted Rated Outstanding school
* Fully enclosed garden
* Ideal investment
Entrance Porch into Dining Room
12' x 10'05" (3.67m x 3.18m). Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Office area with stairs to first floor
12' x 5'.07" (3.67m x 1.71m) max. Door to back garden, radiator.
11'06" x 16'06" (3.52m x 5.04m") Window to the front and one to the rear, two radiators.
9' x 10'06" (2.75m x 3.21m) Window to rear and. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with double electric oven and hob, extractor hood, space for fridge and dishwasher.
9'02" x 10'06" (2.81m x 3.21m) Window to the side, door to garden, airing cupboard, boiler, space and plumbing for freezer/washing machine.
Obscure window to the rear and low level WC.
11'07" x 10.01" (3.54m x 3.07m). Window to the front, radiator.
11'01" x 6'01" (3.53m x 1.87m) Window to the rear, radiator, vanity wash basin and shower cubicle with glass door.
7'01" x 11'11" (2.18m x 3.64m). Window to the front, radiator.
Window to rear, radiator, closed coupled WC, pedestal wash basin and corner bath.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised patio area to back with a greenhouse and brick built barbeque. Side access.
This property was previously a three bedroom and could easily be converted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56477617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.