4 bedroom detached house for saleSilverbirch Road, HARTLEPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 TO £220,000
- 3 STOREY EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING TRENDY THREE STOREY DETACHED HOUSE, RECENTLY CLEVERLY EXTENDED AND REFITTED AT CONSIDERABLE COST. Beautifully and meticulously presented, this ultra modern home is very desirable with its cutting edge fitments, decor and general level of finish.
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING TRENDY THREE STOREY DETACHED HOUSE, RECENTLY CLEVERLY EXTENDED AND REFITTED AT CONSIDERABLE COST. Beautifully and meticulously presented, this ultra modern home is very desirable with its cutting edge fitments, decor and general level of finish. Boasting many many attractions, the Family Room/Kitchen being particularly worth of note with its granite worktops, central island, integrated appliances etc. Offering 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathroom accommodation with Guest Cloakroom, Garage, nice Gardens, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Guaranteed to impress the discerning purchaser.
understairs storage cupboard, turning staircase to First Floor, quality floor covering, radiator, panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole'.
nicely appointed with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks with matching flooring, radiator.
Front Lounge 10' 9" x 14' 6" ( 3.28m x 4.42m )
feature chimney breast with wall mounted pebble effect fire, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Extended Family Room / Kitchen 19' 6" x 20' 3" ( 5.94m x 6.17m )
interesting irregularly shaped room divided into Dining Area, Sitting Area and Kitchen Area with part vaulted ceiling incorporating twin Velux Double Glazed windows and recessed downlighting, fitted at considerable cost with extensive range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets with central island incorporating breakfast bar and contrasting granite worktops with inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with flexible mixer tap, integrated double eye level oven and 5 burner gas hob with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, polished tiled flooring with complementing tiled splashbacks, 2 radiators with complementing underfloor heating, virtually full width floor to ceiling picture window incorporating twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
turning staircase to Second Floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 4" (plus door recess) ( 3.28m x 2.84m (plus door recess) )
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
lavishly appointed with oversized fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, complementing half tiled walls with matching flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
Family Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching floor tiling, radiator.
built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.63m )
(plus range of fitted wardrobes length of one wall and Dormer recess) fine distant outlook over surrounding landscape and North Sea beyond, telephone point, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
tastefully appointed with white suite comprising oversized fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching floor tiling, radiator.
Brick Built Garage
with driveway to front.
nicely presented with raised decked patio area, flagstone patio area, lawned area, flower beds, close boarded high timber boundary fencing incorporating gate, being totally enclosed suitable for small children, pets etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56478011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.