3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLovell Gardens, Watton, Thetford
Sold STC £130,000
- End-Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Garage En Bloc
AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR THIS END TERRACE HOUSE IS SITUATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF THE TOWN CENTRE OF WATTON. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, rear garden and garage en bloc. A viewing is strongly advised.
bh AN IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR THIS END TERRACE HOUSE IS SITUATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF THE TOWN CENTRE OF WATTON. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, rear garden and garage en bloc. A viewing is strongly advised.
Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood.
Watton boasts a range of traditional amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly town market with lots to offer .
Watton Sports Centre offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities while Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Thetford, Dereham, Norwich and King's Lynn are all within an easy drive providing a wide choice of shopping and leisure venues. The nearby station at Harling Road is about 15 minute drive away and has a regular service to Norwich taking as little as 34 minutes, with the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. You can be at the glorious Norfolk coastal resorts of Hunstanton, Cromer or Wells-next-the-Sea in around an hour by car.
With door to front aspect.
With window to front aspect, low level W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 6" x 14' 7" ( 5.33m x 4.45m )
With doors to conservatory, feature gas fireplace, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
With window to front aspect, fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine and gas boiler.
Conservatory 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Of brick and glazed construction with sliding doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft space and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
With window to front aspect, fitted double wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
With window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
With window to rear aspect and radiator.
With window to side aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over and heated towel rail.
To the rear is a garden laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area,
Garage En Bloc
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56479405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.