2 bedroom maisonette for saleAsh Close, Merstham, Redhill
Sold STC £290,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Split Level Maisonette
- Situated in Merstham
- Garage en-bloc
- Lease of Over 100 Years
- Situated Close to Good Schools
*GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000* A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE SITUATED IN MERSTHAM. The property offers MOUNDS OF STORAGE SPACE, double glazing, gas central heating, GARAGE EN-BLOC and LEASE OF OVER 100 YEARS.
Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac in Merstham is this bright and spacious split level maisonette. Merstham train station is within a mile from the front door for links into Central London.
Merstham Village offers your local shops and easy access to Redhill town centre.
Nearby schools include Lime Tree Primary School, Merstham Primary and Furzefield School to name a few.
The property has its own private entrance with stairs leading to double aspect lounge and dining room to the rear with fitted kitchen.
The second floor offers two double bedrooms both with built in cupboards, family bathroom and loft access.
This would be great as a first time purchase and comes with enormous space.
There is a garage en-bloc for extra storage.
Double glazing, gas central heating and a lease of over 100 years!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56479426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.