2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Avenue, Eastbourne
Sold STC £175,000
- Modern Two Bedroom Flat
- Top Floor with Lift Access
- Refurbished to an Extremely High Standard
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Sought After Upperton Location
- Close to the Town Centre & Train Station
Stunning & newly refurbished two bedroom top floor flat in the sought after Upperton area. Offering spacious rooms with a modern finish throughout and being sold chain free. On the top floor with lift access and benefiting from communal gardens and parking. Contact us for viewing arrangements.
Upperton. Situated in the sought after Upperton area of Eastbourne is this stunning top floor flat. Newly refurbished too an extremely high standard throughout with modern kitchen & bathroom. Offering spacious rooms with a modern finish throughout and being sold chain free. On the top floor with lift access and benefiting from communal gardens and parking. Contact us for viewing arrangements.
Door into entrance hall with entry phone system.
Living Room 19' 6" max x 13' 2" max ( 5.94m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed windows to the front, rear and side aspect, electric heater, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and integrated fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric heater, TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 9' x 6' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.96m )
Velux window to the front, electric heater and TV point.
Comprising of double shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point and electric heater.
Communal parking available.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56479456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.