3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, West Hallam, Ilkeston
Sold STC £175,000
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Offered with a Buyers Incentive
A well cared for extended semi-detached home offered for sale with a buyers incentive in the much sought after village of West Hallam. The property in brief comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, sitting room, three double bedrooms, bathroom, driveway to the front and garden to the rear.
A well cared for extended semi-detached home offered for sale with a buyers incentive in the much sought after village of West Hallam. The property in brief comprises; entrance hall with stairs off leading to the first floor, lounge with French doors opening to an open plan kitchen/diner with open arch leading to a sitting room. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a fitted bathroom and outside there is a block paved driveway to the front with gated side access leading to a generous, low maintenance garden with a detached garage ideal for storage. Viewings are strongly recommended to appreciate the size of this ideal family home.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, gas coal effect fire with surround, coving to the ceiling, two wall lights and French doors opening to:
Dining Area 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
A spacious room:- having radiator and open arch leading to the sitting room.
Kitchen Area 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel double sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, vinyl floor covering, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the garden.
Sitting Room 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Having UPVC bow window to the rear elevation, radiator, two wall lights and open arch leading to the dining area.
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard housing the wall mounted combi boiler, useful overstairs storage cupboard, circular feature window, loft access and doors off leading to:
Bedroom 1 19' 1" x 10' 11" max ( 5.82m x 3.33m max )
A generous sized room:- having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes with a matching fitted dressing table and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 10' 9" plus recess ( 3.84m x 3.28m plus recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 8' 11" into recess ( 3.94m x 2.72m into recess )
A good sized room:- having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 5' 2" ( 3.02m x 1.57m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a walk-in bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps over and low level WC. Part tiled splashbacks, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation and vinyl floor covering.
To the front of the property is a well maintained block paved driveway providing off road parking. Raised borders stocked with an arrangement of flowers, bushes and shrubs. Gated side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is low maintenance and enclosed with a paved seating area and an arrangement of flowers, bushes and shrubs. Garage useful for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56479579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.