2 bedroom apartment for saleStanley Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £320,000
- Stunning Sea Views Towards Hilbre Island
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining/ Kitchen
- Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage, Beautiful Gardens
- Fabulous Location
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Hilbre Point is a superb beautifully appointed modern first floor apartment with stunning sea views & incredible views of Hilbre Island & the Welsh Hills beyond. In brief the property comprises: Hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite, garage & communal gardens.
Beautifully appointed modern first floor apartment with stunning sea, Hilbre Island and Welsh Hills views. Gas central heating, double glazing. The well planned accommodation comprising: Hall with store cupboards, lounge with double glazed patio doors and balcony. There is a very well appointed and refitted dining kitchen with a range of integral appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master bedrooms with part tiled en-suite shower room. A further tiled bathroom. Outside Hilbre Point has beautifully kept communal gardens and garage.
Apartment 4 Hilbre Point
Communal entrance door with security system and telephone link to each individual apartment.
Communal staircase leading to first floor.
Private Entrance Door
With security eye to hall.
With single panelled radiator, telephone point and telephone link to main entrance communal door. Tall household/ store cupboard and further tall shelved airing/ linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder.
Lounge 18' 8" to patio doors x 11' 10" ( 5.69m to patio doors x 3.61m )
With four wall light points, double panelled radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to balcony and having superb views towards the Welsh Hills, Hilbre Island and the open sea. Feature living flame biofuel fire with marble plinth, twin glass panelled doors giving access to the hall. The balcony has decorative tiled floor, wrought iron railings and exterior light.
From the lounge there is a wide arch giving access to the refitted feature dining kitchen.
Dining/ Kitchen 20' 3" x 9' 11" ( 6.17m x 3.02m )
Refitted feature dining kitchen
With double glazed oriel bay window to the rear and side double glazed window with superb views towards Hilbre Island and the Welsh Hills, Double panelled radiator,
The kitchen area has been refitted and having units with maple effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, work surface extending to one side with washing machine plumbing and integral Beko dish washer and single base unit. Beko oven and gas hob with extractor hood above. Corner base unit and two single base units. Very good range of eight single wall cupboards and double wall unit. Double glazed window above sink unit with views towards the Welsh Hills and Hilbre Island. Further tall matching unit housing fridge and freezer, ceiling spot lights and oak laminate flooring to the kitchen area. Complementary tiled surrounds. Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" including wardrobe x 13' excluding entrance door area ( 4.04m including wardrobe x 3.96m excluding entrance door area )
Double glazed orial bay window, single panelled radiator. Very good range of fitted bedroom furniture including bedside drawer units, additional base drawer units and mirror sliding doored wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
With coloured suite and comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower with complementary wall tiling to half height with decorative dado tiling. Electric shaving point, double glazed frosted window, single panelled radiator and wall mirror.
With double panelled radiator and double glazed window.
With coloured suite and comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed frosted window. Complementary wall tiling with decorative dado tiling, double panelled radiator and wall mirror.
Hilbre Point has the most beautifully kept well stocked predominately lawned gardens to both front and rear, a particular feature of this apartment being that it has stunning views across the sea and towards Hilbre Island as well as the Welsh Hills beyond.
Brick built garage with up and over entrance door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56480782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.