4 bedroom town house for saleButterfly Crescent, Nash Mills Wharf, Hemel Hempstead
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Beautifully Decorated
- 3 Bathrooms
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Schools and Shops
A STUNNING four bedroom TOWN HOUSE situated in the PRESTIGIOUS Nash mills wharf development. This SPACIOUS home features a MODERN kitchen, THREE bathrooms, kitchen/dining area, cloakroom, GENEROUS private garden, OFF STREET PARKING and an allocated parking bay.
A BEAUTIFULLY presented four bedroom TOWNHOUSE located in the much sought after development of NASH MILLS WHARF. This SPACIOUS home over 3 levels consists of a LARGE kitchen/diner, lounge with FRENCH doors that open to a GENEROUS private garden, 3 bathrooms one being an en-suite, OFF STREET PARKING and an allocated parking bay. Butterfly Crescent is conviently located within walking distance to APSLEY train station and Primary and Secondary Schools.
Entrance door to hallway.
Doors to; lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom,radiator, stairs rising to first floor
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' ( 4.72m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors to rear, two velux windows and radiator
Kitchen/diner 15' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, a range of base and eyeline units, rolled edge work surface, integrated oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher. inset stainless steel sink, sliding doors to lounge area.
Double glazed window to front, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator
First Floor Landing
Doors to; Bedroom 3 and 4, stairs rising to 2nd floor.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" to maximum x 8' to maximum ( 4.32m to maximum x 2.44m to maximum )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, door to ensuite, radiator
Frosted double glazed window to front, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, panel bath with shower attachment, low level wc, hand basin.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to; Bedroom 1, 2 and jack and jill bathroom, access to loft.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" to maximum x 9' 10" to maximum ( 4.72m to maximum x 3.00m to maximum )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, door to jack and jill bathroom, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" to maximum x 10' 2" to maximum ( 4.72m to maximum x 3.10m to maximum )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Low level wc, wall mounted sink, panel bath, extractor fan, door to bedroom 3.
Paved area providing off road parking and path to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shed, gate to rear access.
Off Road Parking to front of house and 1 allocated parking bay.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.