3 bedroom terraced house for salePicton Grove, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £135,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed and Centrally Heated where Specified
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
This terraced property briefly situated in CUL DE SAC LOCATION comprises of hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, driveway and rear garden. Central heating and double glazing where specified. thi is ideal for a first time buyer. Please call to view 0121 7444595
This terraced property briefly situated in CUL DE SAC LOCATION comprises of hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, driveway and rear garden. Central heating and double glazing where specified. this is ideal for a first time buyer. Please call to view 0121 744 4595
Tarmac driveway and paved pathway to front door.
Hardwood door to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' x 11' 10" max narrowing to 10' 7" min ( 4.27m x 3.61m max narrowing to 3.23m min )
Double glazed bay window to fore, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point, radiator, gas fire point.
Reception Room Two 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Archway to kitchen, single glazed windows to kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, double glazed door to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for white goods, ceiling strip light.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, hand wash basin, tiling to splash prone areas, low level wc, ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point and access to loft void.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to fore, radiator, storage cupboard, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 6" min narrowing to 8' 1" to wardrobes ( 3.89m x 2.59m min narrowing to 2.46m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard, built in wardrobes and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56480812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.