3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleELLISTON STREET, CLEETHORPES
- RECENTLY REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE................MUST BE VIEWED!!!
- Three bedrooms two of which benefit from fitted wardobes
- Bathroom with electric wall mounted shower
- Two spacious reception rooms and ground floor WC
- Extensive kitchen area
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Well kept front and rear gardens with off-road parking and detached garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached property ideal for the investor or first time buyer purchasers. Only a short walk from Cleethorpes sea front, local amenities and frequent transport links. This property has a lot to offer including three bedrooms to the first floor two of which benefit from fitted wardrobe space and bathroom, to the ground floor there are two spacious reception rooms, extensive kitchen area and benefiting from a WC. The property also comprises of driveway providing ample off-road parking along with detached garage to the rear, well maintained gardens to the rear and the front, gas central heating and double glazed uPVC throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1775535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.