3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePangbourne Close, Appleton, WA4 5HJ
- 3 bedroom, detached bungalow with stunning, extended & remodelled accommodation
- Spacious family/living room with tri fold doors into the garden
- High specification fittings including under floor heating, solar panels, Neff double oven & microwave & induction hob, Franke sink unit & Quooker waste disposal.
- 2 beautifully appointed bath/shower rooms plus separate cloaks/wc
- Separate lounge with vaulted ceiling & fireplace
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one & two
- Separate, spacious utility room
- Double garage with 2 separate remote controlled roller doors
- Gardens to the front, rear and sides
- No onward chain
This fabulous detached bungalow is superbly positioned in its own cul de sac with just one other property in the highly desirable Pangbourne Close in Appleton. Over the last 5 years this stunning property has been extended and remodelled from the original and the result is a stunning home with beautifully flowing, spacious accommodation and high specification fittings.
Through the entrance door there is a welcoming hallway with a utility room and cloaks/wc off and access into the double garage. The main living accommodation is then to your left where you'll find a large, bright family living and dining room which stretches across the rear of the property with tri folding doors opening out into the garden. There is a separate lounge with vaulted ceiling and fireplace and a beautifully appointed, fitted kitchen and breakfast room.
The bungalow has three good size bedrooms including the master with its own beautifully appointed shower room and fitted wardrobes. There's also a separate, fully tiled bathroom with modern white suite including shower over the bath. Externally the property has gardens to the front, rear and sides and parking for several cars to the front. The property is available for immediate purchase with the added benefit of no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
9' 0'' x 8' 9'' (2.74m x 2.66m)
Family / Dining Room
28' 5'' x 14' 0'' (8.65m x 4.26m)
19' 6'' x 11' 11'' (5.94m x 3.63m)
17' 8'' x 16' 6'' (5.38m x 5.03m)
15' 5'' x 11' 7'' (4.70m x 3.53m)
Ensuite shower room
7' 6'' x 4' 11'' (2.28m x 1.50m)
11' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.58m x 3.05m)
10' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.05m x 2.28m)
7' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
17' 8'' x 17' 3'' (5.38m x 5.25m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56483803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7066231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AshcroftGuest, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.