2 bedroom house for saleSchool Road, East Molesey
- Highly Sought After Road
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Attractive Front and Rear Gardens
- Great School Catchments
- Well Presented Throughout
School Road is a short walk to Hampton Court Station and is leading on to East Molesey high street.
Set in a highly sought after road, this two bedroom home suits the London commuter and families with great school catchments. It also has strong investment potential with a high rental yield.
Accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen which is open plan living with the dining room, a sun room, two generous bedrooms and a modern upstairs bathroom. Outside the property are attractive front and rear gardens.
Further noteworthy benefits include character features, loft storage and the home is well presented throughout.
Priced to sell, we highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the quality and value on offer. Call Newton Huxley Estate Agents today to book your appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.