4 bedroom bungalow for saleTorton Hill Road, Arundel, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Utility Room
- Inner Hall
- 2 Ground floor Bedrooms, one En-suite
- 2 First floor Bedrooms and Cloakroom
- Delightful mature plot of approximately a quarter of an acre
- Attached Garage and off-road parking for several vehicles
A surprisingly spacious and versatile four bedroom detached property situated in a mature plot of approximately a quarter of an acre and conveniently located within an easy walk of Arundel town centre.
The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, superb double aspect Sitting Room with vaulted ceiling, Breakfast Room, Kitchen with built-in appliances, Utility Room, Dining Room, Inner Hall, Bedroom 1 with En-suite Bathroom, Bedroom 2, Bathroom and separate WC. To the first floor there are two further Bedrooms and a Cloakroom.
Outside the property sits in a delightful mature plot extending to approximately a quarter of an acre and features a paved patio area with adjoining ornamental pond and rockery, leading to gently sloping lawns. The rear garden is fully enclosed by mature trees and shrubs and continues around to the north side of the property. There is a gate to the front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, a number of fruit trees including apple, pear and plum and hydrangeas and hibiscus.
The property is approached via wrought iron gates and a paved driveway which provides parking for several vehicles and leads to an Attached Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56484256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.