3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHolford Road, Bridgwater
Withdrawn from Market
- SEMI DETACHED EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- THREE BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 23' LOUNGE
- MASTER BEDROOM TO GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING / GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SIDE DRIVEWAY / GARAGE
Well presented three bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow on premier west side. Entrance hall, 23' lounge, substantial kitchen/diner with modern units and built-in appliances, ground floor bedroom and shower room, two first floor bedrooms. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, side driveway and garage. Gardens. Energy Rating: D-63
Internal front door into
Giving access to two storage cupboards
23' 9'' x 14' 0'' (7.23m x 4.26m) narrowing to 8' 10'' (2.69m) two bow windows
12' 2'' x 6' 11'' (3.71m x 2.11m) open archway to kitchen
12' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.68m x 3.30m) contemporary units with built-in appliances
6' 6'' x 5' 5'' (1.98m x 1.65m) contemporary white suite incorporating WC, basin & shower
11' 8'' x 11' 2'' (3.55m x 3.40m) fitted wardrobes
First Floor Landing
Sky light, boiler cupboard
13' 11'' x 9' 11'' (4.24m x 3.02m) partially sloping ceiling
13' 6'' x 7' 10'' (4.11m x 2.39m)
The front of the property is laid to open plan lawn with a brick paviour driveway in front of the garage. Side gate to enclosed rear garden incorporating patio, decking and lawn. Shed, greenhouse and summerhouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7138866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.