3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrevanion Road, St. Austell
- Extended detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms master with ensuite bathroom
- Further family shower room
- Kitchen with range style cooker
- Triple aspect lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with upvc double glazed conservatory off
- Ample parking and gardens
- Upvc double glazing and oil fired central heating
Beautifully presented extended detached bungalow situated within this popular area of Trewoon which boasts 3 bedrooms' master with en-suite bathroom, 2 reception rooms and conservatory, the property is also double glazed throughout and has oil central heating. From the road there is a long driveway with parking for numerous cars and access to the garage at the rear. The garage has been split and offers a storage area to the front and workshop/office to the rear which houses the oil fired central heating boiler. From the front door is a wide entrance hall, master bedroom to the left with en-suite shower room off which also includes a separate shower cubical. The other two bedrooms are doubles to the rear of the bungalow. Shower room off the hall and storage cupboard. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of base and wall units together with range style cooker, stainless steel sink unit and airing cupboard. The dining room to the rear with opening and steps down to the upvc double glazed conservatory under pitched roof. The lounge to the front is triple aspect with feature fireplace. The gardens extend to the rear, level with good size lawns and commanding a good degree of privacy, further area housing two timber garden sheds and utility area abutting the railway line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7239602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.