3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Hendred
- Superb refitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops
- Gated off street parking for three/four vehicles
- Large plot providing excellent potential to extend with c. 51' x 45' front garden, c.51' x 20' rear garden and 20' to the side
- Large sitting room with fireplace
- Separate dining room (or potential ground floor bedroom)
- Downstairs shower room
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Gas central heating and replacement double glazing
This mature three/four bedroom semi detached property, situated in this highly sought after village, offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Major features of note include a large sitting room and separate dining room featuring an attractive Georgian style open fireplace to the ground floor, a superb kitchen breakfast room which has been refitted to a high standard, including the addition of granite worktops and there is also a conservatory and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor there are three good sized first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. One of the attractive feature the property boasts is the large plot which provides excellent potential to extend and improve, subject to the usual requirements, with a c.45' x 51' front garden and c.20' x 51' rear garden and also an additional 20' to the side. There is also a driveway to the front providing parking comfortably for 3 to 4 vehicles. Benefits include replacement double glazing and gas central heating,
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating via radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56491903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26456823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.