4 bedroom house for saleNewton Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
- Superior four bedroom detached house
- In need of some modernisation
- 3 reception rooms, conservatory, ensuite
- OSP for several cars, driveway & garage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Large rear garden, viewing recommended
Superior four bedroom detached residence situated in a prime residential location, close to Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Stanley Park, schools, shops and other local amenities. The very spacious property does require some modernisation but does benefit from many original features, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, three reception rooms, off street parking for several vehicles, driveway, garage and no chain involved.
Accommodation briefly comprising vestibule, hallway, ground floor WC, lounge, second reception room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms with master en suite bathroom, three piece family bathroom, fourth bedroom to the second floor with en suite WC and storage room. Externally the property boasts a large, enclosed paved and lawned garden to the rear offering maximum privacy, off street parking to the front with driveway leading to garage.
Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the size and the accommodati
Bedroom 1 - 19'8 x 12'0 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'7 x 11'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'1 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 4 - 20'2 x 16'9 -
Bedroom 5 - 17'2 x 7'4 -
Reception 1 - 23'7 x 11'11 -
Reception 2 - 16'2 x 11'11 -
Reception 3 - 9'11 x 11'1 -
Reception 4 - 15'3 x 9'11 -
Kitchen - 11'2 x 10'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56492017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26561774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.