3 bedroom terraced house for saleBritannia Road North, SOUTHSEA
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented, three bedroom family home
- Lots of character and period features
- Recently re-fitted, four piece bathroom suite
- Close to local amenities and transport links
OPEN HOUSE - Friday 6th January, 4-6pm and Saturday 7th January 9:30am-12pm. VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! This beautifully presented three bedroom family home situated in a good central location, is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons.
OPEN HOUSE - Friday 6th January, 4-6pm and Saturday 7th January 9:30am-12pm. VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! This beautifully presented three bedroom family home situated in a good central location, is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Benefiting from a lovely lounge/diner which is separated by large bi-folding doors, this property would be perfect for a first time buyer or home move. The property boasts three good size bedrooms, a new stunning family bathroom with an additional separate WC. This property is an unusual shape in some of the rooms which we feel adds to the already brilliant character.
Original, refurbished front door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, radiator, wood panel flooring, doors to:
Lounge 13' 4" Bay x 10' 8" Max ( 4.06m Bay x 3.25m Max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with coving, smooth plastered walls with double glazed bay window to front elevation, Edwardian feature fireplace with working wood burner, television and telephone point, wall mounted lights and radiator and panel flooring, large bi-folding doors to diner.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 8' 8" max ( 3.73m x 2.64m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with coving and smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to garden, and wooden panel flooring.
Kitchen And Breakfast Room 24' 1" x 9' 3" ( 7.34m x 2.82m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, free standing Ikea kitchen with work surfaces, wall mounted units, double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden, inset sink/drainer, gas hob and cooker, fridge /freezer, wall mounted combined CH Boiler, radiator, wooden flooring throughout.
Stairs from entrance hall and ground floor, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, loft access, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" x 15' 4" ( 4.42m x 4.67m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, period feature fireplace, radiator, carpets.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Smooth ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, fire pit and fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls tiled to principle areas, double glazed window to side elevation, recently re-fitted four piece bathroom suite, including a panel enclosed bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, panel flooring.
Fence enclosed private rear garden, shingle planting area with landscaped footpath to patio seating area at rear, wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56492191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.