3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeccles Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extended accommodation
- Driveway parking
- Landscaped gardens
Situated in a popular residential position this delightful DETACHED BUNGALOW offers 3 double bedroom accommodation with EXTENDED living accommodation and landscaped GARDENS to the front and rear.
Situated in a popular residential position this delightful detached bungalow offers 3 double bedroom accommodation with extended living accommodation and landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 17' 11" ( 4.60m x 5.46m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bi-fold door to rear, fireplace with space for electric fire.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 11" max x 20' 7" max ( 4.24m max x 6.27m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap over, gas hob and electric oven, central heating boiler, feature wine rack, breakfast bar, door to side, double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.49m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" max x 11' 4" ( 4.52m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, downlighting.
En-Suite 8' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, double wash hand basin, w.c., shower cubicle, heated mirror, heated towel rail, loft access.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" max x 12' ( 3.07m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, w.c., vanity wash basin, shaver point, loft access.
Front Garden / Parking
Twin level garden with feature retaining wall with block paved parking area, garden area laid mainly to shingle with established trees and shrubs.
Enclosed garden with well stocked shrub borders, side access path, mature trees, block paved patio area, low maintenance white shingle area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56492200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.