4 bedroom terraced house for saleRipley Gardens, Mortlake, SW14
- PERIOD FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER MORTLAKE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO OUTSTANDING PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- WONDERFUL KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM
- FURTHER RECEPTION ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- HOME OFFICE/STUDIO
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A charming four bedroom family house situated in this sought after Mortlake cul-de-sac location close to both Thomson House and St Mary Magdalen Primary Schools whilst Mortlake Station is also nearby. The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout and further benefits from a west facing garden with a beautiful home office/studio. The accommodation is well arranged over three floors and comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall, reception room and a wonderful kitchen family room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst to the second floor there is a further double bedroom and shower room. Externally. To the rear of the property there is a well maintained west facing rear garden with a beautiful fully insulated and heated home office/studio. EPC = E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2323027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.