3 bedroom terraced house for saleKirby Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 large bedrooms
- Terraced house
- Double garage and off road parking
- Close to stations, motorways and Bluewater
- Completely refurbished
- EPC energy rating C (72)
What the Owner says:
We were instantly impressed with the size of this house and by its quiet location when we first came to look at it 6 years ago. Since then we have completely refurbished it and made some changes including adding a new porch and driveway to the front. Inside we rearranged the layout of the ground floor and this provides us with a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and by removing the hall we also have a large living room. Another key feature of the house is the large double garage at the end of the garden and you can also park in front of the garage, so if need be you can potentially park up to 5 cars. The location is extremely convenient for amenities. We both commute and it is ideal for access to the motorways and a choice of railway stations. Bluewater is literally around the corner and is a real bonus as it means we always have somewhere nice close by for shopping or to eat out. It is also near to Darenth Valley Hospital and a good selection of schools.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 18'11 x 11'0 (5.77m x 3.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'7 (2.14m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
- Brick Shed
- Double Garage: 16'0 x 16'0 (4.88m x 4.88m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.