2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Maidstone, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced home close to town centre
- 2 living areas
- Sun room off of dining room
- Good size rear garden
- Useful basement area
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If you are looking to buy your first home then you will be hard pushed to find one better than this magnificent home. Location is ideal being a short distance from the main town of Maidstone with all it has to offer from shops, bars and restaurants.Heading inside the property itself you have large lounge and a separate dining room which is great for entertaining and having friends over.The kitchen area is off the dining area which really gives this home a wonderful flow and feel to it.When the weather permits, why not swing open the patio doors and bring the outdoors inside, or if it’s a lovely warm evening why not relax and unwind in the conservatory. The garden is a great size meaning the kids will love to play out in it for hours on end.The property also benefits from a basement that is in great condition which could be used as a study or maybe a kids play room or whatever you see fit.This property has been well looked after and means you can move in and change what you want to as and when.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 11'11 x 10'7 (3.63m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 6'11 (3.02m x 2.11m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Sun Room: 8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56493499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.