3 bedroom terraced house for saleWomersley Road, Norwich
Guide Price £160,000
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Must Be Viewed
- uPVC DG Windows
** GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000**THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE** With a good size rear garden, gas central heating and off road parking. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY PROPERTY!
This three bedroom mid terraced house is situated just to the east of Norwich. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, first floor landing and three bedrooms. There is an enclosed good sized rear garden and off road parking to the front. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor, door to:
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, understair storage cupboard, gas fire with back boiler, door to:
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Fitted with base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the rear garden, doorway to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, door to:
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 7' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' ( 3.15m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is an access pathway to the front door and off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden wish a shed and outside tap. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head east on Plumstead Road, turning right into Lionwood Road, then first right into Womersley Road, where the property can be found on your right hand side. Ref: 1747.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56493628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.