3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromwell Road, Kettering
Sold STC £150,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Bay Windows In The Lounge & Master Bedroom
- Open Gas Fire In The Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Rear Garden
* OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY 5TH NOV 11AM-12PM * William H Brown are pleased to present this three bedroom, bay fronted semi-detached house situated close to the heart of Kettering.
William H Brown are pleased to present this three bedroom, bay fronted semi-detached house situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property benefits from bay windows in both the lounge and the master bedroom, a kitchen/diner separated by an archway and a conservatory to the rear.
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the stairs rising to the first floor as well as the lounge and dining room. The entrance hall features a wall mounted radiator and an under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 10' 8" into recess ( 4.17m into bay x 3.25m into recess )
The lounge benefits from an open gas fire as well as a double glazed upvc bay window to the front aspect providing plenty of natural light throughout the room. Also included is a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 4" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.25m into recess )
The kitchen/Diner features a double glazed upvc window and door leading through to the conservatory at the rear of the property as well as an open archway granting access to the kitchen area. there is also a wall mounted radiator and built in shelving.
The kitchen area features a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer. Also featured is a wooden window to the rear aspect and space for white goods.
A double glazed upvc conservatory with a door to the side aspect leading out onto the rear garden.
The landing grants access to all the bedroom and the bathroom as well as the loft and features a wooden window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" into bay x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.24m into bay x 3.15m into recess )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed upvc bay window to the front aspect providing plenty of natural light throughout the room as well as a wall mounted radiator and a build in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect as well as two built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a wash basin set into vanity unit and a low level WC. There is tiling to water sensitive areas and a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a small patio frontage.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area as well as a brick built outhouse, wooden shed and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56493631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG105346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.