4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSavile Close, Beverley
Sold STC £210,000
- Guide Price: £210,000 - £220,000
- Spacious Family Home In Molescroft With No Chain
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Four Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Generous Driveway & Garage
Guide Price: £210,000 - £220,000. With NO ONWARD CHAIN, this spacious FOUR BEDROOM home is situated in a fantastic cul-de-sac position in the popular Molescroft area of Beverley. Includes lounge with open fireplace, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, shower room, AMPLE PARKING, garage & rear garden.
Situated in a highly sought after Molescroft location, properties like these are rarely seen on the market! A spacious semi-detached family home offered with no chain. With accommodation comprising entrance hall, downstairs shower room, lounge with open fireplace, dining room with laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, four bedrooms and upstairs family bathroom. Outside there is a rear garden laid to patio and bark plus ample parking space with a driveway and garage with power and lighting. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this house is perfectly suited for family living and must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed side door.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 2" into recess plus bay ( 5.38m x 3.10m into recess plus bay )
With coved ceiling, open fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Dining Room 8' 6" plus door recess x 11' 5" ( 2.59m plus door recess x 3.48m )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, laminate flooring, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 7' 8" max ( 4.65m x 2.34m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
Stairs from dining room with coved ceiling, dado rail and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" to built in wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 2.82m to built in wardrobes x 2.90m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 9' 3" max ( 2.36m x 2.82m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with tiled floor, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Laid to patio and bark with shed, all set within fenced perimeters.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.62m )
With power, lighting, up and over door and side window.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56493667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.