1 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000**
- Well Presented One Bedroom Mid-Terraced Cottage
- Open Plan Living Space with Exposed beam ceilings
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Maintained rear Garden
- Private Parking to the rear
Offered for sale with No Chain is this one bedroom mid terraced cottage, offering character and charm, with open plan living and mezzanine bedroom area looking over the galleried balustrade. With garden and parking to the rear, this property truly deserves a viewing to be appreciated.
**Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000** Offered for sale with No Chain is this one bedroom mid terraced cottage, offering character and charm, with open plan living and mezzanine bedroom area looking over the galleried balustrade. With garden and parking to the rear, this property truly deserves a viewing to be appreciated.
A rear facing door opens to an open entrance hall, with tiling to the floor, beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator and extends to the kitchen area
Kitchen Area 12' 10" x 7' ( 3.91m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of white shaker style wall and base units with contrasting worktops and an inset circular sink with mixer tap. Double range oven with 8 ring hob and concealed extractor fan above. Built in fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher, while the boiler is also house within the units. Tiling to the floor and feature exposed brick wall with archway opening to the living area.
Living Area 18' 4" Widest Point x 12' 11" Widest Point ( 5.59m Widest Point x 3.94m Widest Point )
Fitted with two front facing high PVCu double glazed window and further velux window to the ceiling which allows natural light within. Exposed floor boards, dado to the walls and three wall lights points, while the main feature of this room is the beamed ceiling under the mezzanine level. Two gas central heating radiators and stairs rising to the first floor with storage cupboard below.
Stairs rise from the first floor accommodation to this mezzanine level with a velux window and giving access to the bedroom area and bathroom.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a hand wash basin, low flush w.c and panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and glass shower screen. Chrome heated rail, tiling to the walls ad floor and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Area 9' 6" Widest Point x 8' 4" To Balustrade ( 2.90m Widest Point x 2.54m To Balustrade )
An open plan bedroom area with galleried balustrade over looks the main living area of the property. While there are built in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and a loft access hatch.
Benefiting from private parking to the rear, offering space for potential erection of garage(subject to necessary consents being obtained). Access to the property is given via a gateway which opens to a shared pathway through a delightful well maintained country garden, with lawned areas and colourful flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56493673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.