4 bedroom detached house for saleSanders Way, Dinnington, Sheffield
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Well Presented Throughout
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking.
- Corner Plot
FAMILY home sitting in a CORNER PLOT must be viewed to appreciate the WELL PRESENTED accommodation on offer. FOUR BEDROOM detached property being close to schools and shopping facilities are within easy access. Benefiting from an enclosed rear garden and garage.
Occupying an enviable corner plot the property has well presented spacious accommodation throughout. Ideal family accommodation comprises Entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, kitchen, utility room, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom, Good sized rear garden,detached garage and driveway. The property was constructed in 2008 and has the benefit of the remainder of NHBC. Conveniently located for schools and the amenities within nearby Dinnington. Motorway connections are a short drive away allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster.
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed window, understairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Being situated off the utility room, having a low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and rear facing double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 9" not into bay x 11' 4" ( 5.41m not into bay x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, rear facing double glazed french doors opening onto the enclosed rear garden, TV point and a radiator.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.28m x 4.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven, gas hob and space for a fridge freezer. Having tiled flooring, two front facing double glazed windows and door leading into...
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.54m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of base units, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and tiled flooring. Rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed door and a radiator.
Stairs & Landing
Front facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into doorway x 16' 11" maximum ( 3.86m into doorway x 5.16m maximum )
Two front facing double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed window. fitted wardrobes and two radiators.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubical, wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled to walls, rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.45m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 11' 4" ( 2.11m x 3.45m )
Two front facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a panel bath, wash hand basin, wc, and being partly tiled to walls. Rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a path to centre, woodchip area and planted shrubs. To the rear offers an enclosed rear garden with a laid to lawn area and paved area.
Having power & light connected and up & over access door. Parking space allocated in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.