Commercial Property for sale155 Glynne Street, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4
Withdrawn from Market
1,159 sq. ft.
- 1,159 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Potential investment opportunity
- Well appointed throughout
- Former bakery / catering facility
- Return frontage with prominent position on busy road
- Four double bedrooms with good rental potential
- Well located for transport links and local amenities
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission
The subject property is an end terrace comprising part residential accommodation and part commercial space. The two aspects of the property are linked internally but could potentially be split to create two demises if required. The property is of traditional brick construction under a pitched slate roof with part rendered and painted elevations.
The residential accommodation provides a large open plan lounge space, entrance hallway and kitchen facilities on the ground floor. To the first floor there is four large double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite shower room and two further houses bathrooms with three piece suites.
The residential accommodation in brief benefits from a mix of carpets and sold wood flooring, plaster painted walls, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property would be suitable for a family or letting on a room by room basis.
The commercial premises we're most recently used as a bakery / catering facility but could be suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission. In brief the accommodation provides an open plan sales area with good frontage on to the main road, well appointed kitchen facilities and further commercial catering facilities to the rear with office and staff WC facilities. The commercial element has front and side access.
The commercial space benefits from plaster painted walls, suspended ceilings with gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally the property benefits from a well appointed internal courtyard area which can be accessed via both the residential and commercial accommodation.
The subject property is in immaculate condition throughout and provides opportunity for both investors and owner occupiers alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56493943.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.