3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRIVERSLEIGH AVENUE - BLACKPOOL - FY1 2SB
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR & HIGHLY CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * READY TO WALK INTO
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE & DINING/FAMILY ROOM - BOTH WITH GAS FIRES
- LANDING * GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS * FITTED BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
- LANDSCAPED FRONT WITH OFF ROAD PARKING * GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
- CLOSE TO MANY AMENITIES, GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES & THE SEA FRONT
Full descriptionBEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A POPULAR & HIGHLY CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT ROUTES. THIS FABULOUS FAMILY HOME OFFERS EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, DINING KITCHEN, GENEROUS REAR GARDEN..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56494366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.