Shop for saleBethnal Green Road, London
4,079 sq. ft.
- 4,079 sq ft (378 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this excellent opportunity to acquire the leasehold of this very well established International Halal Supermarket.
- The property double fronted and recently refurbished comprises a shop on the ground floor of 1,625 sq ft approx and basement of 2,454 sq ft approx in total 4,079 sq ft approx with the option we unders
- The premises are prominently located on the popular and busy Bethnal Green Road in Bethnal Green, London with plenty of footfall and traffic. Also local schools and within easy walking distance to Bet
- The property is further well located within a densely populated residential and commercial area and only about 5 minutes walk approx to the fashionable Brick Lane and Shoreditch.
- Use A1.
- Premium £340,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this excellent opportunity to acquire the leasehold of this very well established International Halal Supermarket.
The property double fronted and recently refurbished comprises a shop on the ground floor of 1,625 sq ft approx and basement of 2,454 sq ft approx in total 4,079 sq ft approx with the option we understand to construct a new rear staff office to further increase the size of the ground floor if required.
The premises are prominently located on the popular and busy Bethnal Green Road in Bethnal Green, London with plenty of footfall and traffic. Also local schools and within easy walking distance to Bethnal Green Underground Station.
The property is further well located within a densely populated residential and commercial area and only about 5 minutes walk approx to the fashionable Brick Lane and Shoreditch.
Premium £340,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £55,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease available on a 10 year full repairing and insuring basis with the next rent review due in 2021.
Business rates we understand to be £18,600 per annum. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Size 4,079 sq ft approx to include ground floor shop 1,625 sq ft approx and basement 2,454 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Sunday 8 am - 8 pm.
Staff owner managed with 8 staff.
Basement to comprise large storage area, kitchen, WC, office and walk in cooler fridges.
Turnover with a current turnover we believe to be in excess of £1,222,000 per annum approx.
Accounts available on request subject to viewing.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs but with the incoming tenant/buyer to pay those of the freeholders.
Local authority London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of £72 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate this can be viewed at www,london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56494405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.