1 bedroom end of terrace house for salePleasant Way, Wembley, Greater London
A beautifully presented one bedroom NEW BUILD home situated within a quiet and peaceful residential location. This home has been fully completed and is now ready to go. It is being sold with NO UPPER CHAIN and has added benefits from gas central heating, combi boiler, double glazing, private driveway for one car, downstairs cloakroom, rear garden and tons of storage areas with the house. The property is located within a short walk from Alperton Station, various bus stops, A40 and A406. Also within easy reach from supermarkets, doctors, places of worship and outstanding Primary and Secondary schools. Call now to book a viewing!
Property ref: 121_2513_4274032
Front aspect uPVC door leading into open plan reception area.
Front aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, skirting, spotlights, power points and TV socket
Open plan kitchen, part tiled floor, rear aspect patio doors, wall & base units, combi bolier and breakfast bar
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
Low level w/c and sink with mixer tap
Access to loft and doors leading to bedroom and bathroom
Front aspect double glazed window, storage cupboard above stairs, mirror finished sliding wardrobe, carpet, spotlights and power points
Rear aspect frosted double glazed window, fully tiled floor and walls, spotlights, walk in shower, extractor fan, low level wc, hand wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail
Own driveway for one car and pathway leading to front door
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn and side access
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56494804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott & Co, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.