3 bedroom flat for saleCentral Street, London, EC1V
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Balconcy Over Looking Kings Square
- Offered Chain Free With Vacant Possesion
- Great Investment Potential (£600 p.w.)
- Lot's of Natural Light
- Moments Walk to Old Street / Barbican
- Quiet Surroundings
- Service Charge £2,655 (Inc Hot Water & Heating)
- Lease 107 Years (Freeholder Islington Council)
Barnabas House forms part of the popular Kings Square complex with its park area and shopping parade. Central Street is only moments to Angel, Farringdon, Old Street, fashionable Clerkenwell and City University.
Added benefits include:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Use of additional external storage unit inc.
- Lot's of natural light
- Private balcony overlooking Kings Square gardens
- Great investment potential
- Short walk: Barbican/Old Street/Angel & Farringdon
- Offered chain free
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 191799S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.