3 bedroom detached house for saleWretham Close, Mickleover, Derby
- ***OPEN DAY 3/12/16 10am-11am***
- LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- Single detached garage
- Popular location
- Off road car standing
***OPEN DAY 3/12/16 10am-11am*** Set within the popular location of Mickleover and within LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA is this three bedroom detached home, presented to a high standard, and benefitting from off road car standing and a single detached garage to the rear.
With double glazed entrance door to front, double glazed window to the side, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Lounge/diner 21' 3" x 12' 8" max ( 6.48m x 3.86m max )
With double glazed window to the front and rear and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 8' 1" ( 3.99m max x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and space for freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear, understairs pantry cupboard and door giving access to the side.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, loft access and airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 11' max x 12' 5" ( 3.35m max x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 9" door recess ( 3.10m x 2.97m door recess )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" max x 9' 5" ( 2.03m max x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and bed built over the stairs providing storage underneath,
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
To the front of the property is a small lawned area with driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed tiered garden, mainly laid to lawn with gated access to the side, further car standing leading to the single detached garage. And patio seating area.
With up and over door, door giving access to the side, window to the side and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.