3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherlands Avenue, BRADFORD
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Semi-Detached Property
- Generously Sized
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this generously sized three bedroom semi detached property occupying a prominent position on Netherlands Avenue. This property provides fabulous family accommodation. Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this generously sized three bedroom semi detached property occupying a prominent position on Netherlands Avenue. This property provides fabulous family accommodation and is nearby to local amenities, transport links and schools. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this properties size and location. Property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. To the first floor is three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is well kept gardens to the front and rear as well as a garage to the rear with vehicle access. Property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance hall which has under stair storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator. Also provides access the first floor landing.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.68m )
Generously proportioned lounge with UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and electric fire set in fire place.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.29m )
With a range of base and wall units in white incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. Electric hob and electric oven, splashback tiling, plumbed for automatic washing machine UPVC double glazed window and pantry storage area. Access to the side of the property is also in the kitchen via a UPVC double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Provides loft access and has UPVC double glazing window.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 8" Into Wardrobe ( 4.24m x 3.25m Into Wardrobe )
With UPVC double glazed window , gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard and gas central heating boiler.
House bathroom boasts a four piece suite comprising of corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W/C. Also benefits from part tiled walls, heated towel rail and two UPVC double glazed window.
To the front is a low maintenance garden area comprising of block paved patio and raised flower beds. To the rear is a flagged patio leading to a lawn garden with borders which then leads to a single detached garage with up and over door, power and light as well as vehicle access to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the fifth exit onto Halifax Road then take the left onto Netherlands Avenue and proceed where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.