1 bedroom flat for saleYardheads, The Shore, Edinburgh
Under Offer £89,000
Situated close to the bustle of Leith Walk and the ultra-exclusive Shore area, this stylish one-bedroom second-floor flat enjoys access to a sunny communal garden and unrestricted on-street parking.
• Popular and convenient location
• Secure entry phone system
• Hall with large storage cupboard
• Bright lounge with fireplace
• Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
• Utility cupboard
• One double bedroom
• Spacious shower room
• Sunny communal garden
• Unrestricted on-street parking
• Council Tax Band – A
• EPC Rating - E
• Rental history of £580pcm | Gross Yield 7.3%
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26562394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.