3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDelph Fields, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Large Spacious Executive Detached Bungalow in Prime Location
- Attractive Large Corner Plot Landscaped Gardens
- Lounge, Dining Room and Conservatory
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms
Generous Proportioned Detached Executive Bungalow with 2 Reception Rooms, Conservatory, 3 Double Bedrooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Utility Area, Spacious Entrance Hall, Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Situated on a landscaped large corner plot in a prime location. Double Garage.VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Delph Fields occupies a generous and well presented plot within easy distance of the popular Market Town of Long Sutton. Offering easy access to Norfolk, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. The property is of a generous proportion and viewing is highly recommend to fully appreciate.
with arched entrance, tiled floor and recessed lights.
having UPVC entrance door with matching side panels, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge: 18' 8" x 18' 5" ( 5.69m x 5.61m )
with feature brick fireplace with side display areas, gas Living Flame fire set on tiled hearth, wall light points, radiator, patio doors giving access to Conservatory, TV point.
Conservatory: 15' 9" x 13' 10" ( 4.80m x 4.22m )
of brick and UPVC construction overlooking attractive rear garden. French doors leading out to the garden. Speaker outlets, ceiling fan/light. Radiator, TV point, LG Air conditioning unit (not tested).
Dining Room: 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
with patio doors leading to canopied patio area, radiator.
Kitchen: 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
with range of units at base and wall level in a light oak finish, Corian worksurfaces, inset Mono Block sink. Integrated appliances including Electrolux Double Oven, 4 ring as AEG hob, extractor hood over. Tiled splashback, window to side and rear, TV and telephone points. Recess lights to ceiling and under pelmet lights.
Utility Area: 15' 6" x 6' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.11m )
accessed from the Reception Hall and leading through to the Kitchen. Having a range of units matching the kitchen units, with work surfaces and inset sink. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Window and door to side. Double door cupboard and matching double doors giving access to garage.
Bedroom 1: 13' 7" x 12' including wardrobes ( 4.14m x 3.66m including wardrobes )
having range of wardrobes with overhead cupboards with matching bedside cabinets. Window to rear, radiator.
having shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 10' 11" x 10' 11" including wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.33m including wardrobes )
having range of wardrobes, radiator, TV point and window to rear.
Bedroom 3: 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
with window to front, radiator, TV point.
with panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, window to side, radiator, shaver point and laminate floor.
The property is located on a popular residential road of similar Executive properties. Enjoying a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. The property is approached over a paviour driveway offering parking for numerous vehicles and leading to Double Integrated Garage, with twin electric doors and measuring 21'5" x 19'9". Range of units with worktops over and sink unit. Window and door to side. Textured ceiling with loft access.
The gardens are a particular feature of this property and are landscaped and well maintained displaying an abundance of tress, shrubs and plants. Manicured lawns with pathways around the garden. Canopied Patio to the immediate rear of the property overlooking the garden. Garden shed, outside lighting and cold water supply.
From the Long Sutton office turn right and continue into West Street. At the T junction turn left and continue down Station Road. After some distance take the right hand turning into Delph Fields and the property is the first bungalow on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.