3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStanway Green, Stanway, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £390,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Lounge & Large Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Parking & Garage
- Solar Panels
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This stunning three bedroom detached bungalow is nestled down the rarely available and ever sought-after Stanway Green area. Having been refurbished to the highest standard, this spacious property boasts beautiful kitchen/diner/family room, lounge, large rear garden, parking, garage & solar panels.
Entrance Door To:
Loft access, radiator, airing/storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 7" max ( 4.22m x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front, feature wood burning stove, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 21' 11" x 12' ( 6.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, radiator, inset spotlights.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 10" max x 11' 1" ( 4.22m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Modern white four piece bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle with tiled surround, panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and low level w.c., extractor fan, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
The rear garden comprises of lawn and patio areas, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall. There is a gate providing side and rear access.
There is a shared driveway leading to a Garage with power and light connected.
The property benefits from solar panels. Therefore any daytime electricity at the property is free and unused supply is sold back to the electricity supplier for which a payment is received by the vendors every three months. The vendor has advised us that the sum currently received back is approximately £800 p/a and that total electric and gas useage currently equates to approximately £830 p/a.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, continue to follow London Road, turn left onto Villa Road, turn left onto Blackberry Road, turn right onto Heath Road and the property can be located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.