4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrantham Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Situated in the highly desirable Location
- Semi-Detached Period Home
- Superbly Presented for A Modern Family Life
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gravel Drive
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Viewings recommended highly
- EPC Rating E
Situated in the highly desirable Grantham road to the western side of Sleaford this established semi-detached period home boasts character features throughout and is superbly presented for a modern family life. The accommodation is spread over two floors comprising Entrance porch, Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower Room, Four well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor with Family Bathroom. Outside there is a gravel drive offering ample off street parking and a southerly facing rear garden offering a high degree of privacy. Viewings cannot be recommended highly enough to appreciate the proportions and presentation of this home.
from our Winkworth office proceed around the one way system bering left at the monument across the rail way line turning left onto Grantham road, proceed along Grantham Road and the property can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE140373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.