2 bedroom terraced house for saleGilroy Road, West Kirby, Wirral
- Spacious Two Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Well Appointed and Maintained Throughout
- Situated in the Sought After Area of West Kirby
- Lounge Diner, Modern Kitchen and Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms and a Contemporary Bathroom
- Majority Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Open Aspect Over Fields
- Close to Local Amenities - Viewing Strongly Advised
Situated in the sought after area of West Kirby with a lovely open aspect to the rear, Move Residential are delighted to present for sale this two bedroom end terraced property, Well appointed and maintained the accommodation briefly comprises a recessed porch, lounge diner and a modern fitted kitchen with utility room off. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms, storage cupboard and bathroom suite. Further benefiting from majority double glazing, gas central heating, lawned front garden with the potential for off road parking (subject to consents) and a beautifully maintained enclosed rear garden with decking and lawn. A closer inspection is strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4127269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.