4 bedroom terraced house for saleEllenbank Farm, Birkby, Maryport, Cumbria
- A substantial 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Flexible living accommodation
- 2 reception rooms, spacious Dining/Kitchen and Bathroom
- Attached stone built barn with potential
- Generous front and rear gardens
- Double glazed and central heating
- EPC E
A substantial 4 bedroom farmhouse with outbuildings, attached stone built barn and extensive gardens. Situated in the pretty rural hamlet of Birkby approximately 2 miles from Maryport and only a short drive to the delights of the Lake District National Park the property is in need of some tender loving care but offers tremendous potential for buyers to enhance and further develop this fabulous house. Oozing charm and character the flexible living accommodation has a spacious living room with a feature stove providing warmth in the winter months, a cosy snug/sitting room, a generous dining kitchen, bathroom and 4 bedrooms. To the front of the property there is a lovely front garden and generous off road parking area which leads to the attached barn. There is a substantial garden to the rear and 2 outhouses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.