3 bedroom town house for saleWhites Way, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage Providing Off Road Parking
This well presented three bedroom town house situated in a sought after Hedge End. The property benefits from flexible accommodation, open plan ground floor with modern kitchen, dining and family room, cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom, garage and off road parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet?
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Call today on 01489 785269
Front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, vinyl flooring and doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, vinyl flooring and potterton boiler.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Area 27' 8" x 9' 1" widening to 12'04 ( 8.43m x 2.77m widening to 12'04 )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation and french doors leading to rear garden, modern kitchen, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of modern matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface and up stand, integrated oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine and fridge/ freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, radiator, stairs leading to second floor landing and doors to:
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, tv and telephone points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" widening to 12'04 x 10' 3" max 9'10 with airing cupboard ( 3.12m widening to 12'04 x 3.12m max 9'10 with airing cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and airing cupboard.
White suite with panel enclosed bath, mixer taps and shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiling in principal areas.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, double built in wardrobe and single built in wardrobe, radiator and door to:
Tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Mainly laid to lawn, shrub borders, path leading to front door, double garage with up and over door and driveway providing off road parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56497726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.