2 bedroom park home for saleHaveringland Hall Park, Haveringland, Norwich
Sold STC £45,000
- Well presented holiday home
- 2 bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
Situated on the popular Haveringland Hall Park is this well presented holiday home. The property offers accommodation to include 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is set in a desirable location on the site and has parking.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.53m max x 2.82m max )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, microwave, built-in washing machine and fridge. Table and chairs, wall lights, radiator, double glazed window with blind and double doors to outside.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 11' 7" ( 4.01m max x 3.53m )
Fireplace with wall mounted flame effect electric fire, radiator, TV point, sofa, mirror and curtains. Radiator, double glazed window and double glazed patio door to balcony.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 3.53m x 2.62m max )
Fitted wardrobes and cupboards, double bed, TV point, radiator and double glazed window with curtains.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" max x 5' 7" max ( 2.92m max x 1.70m max )
Fitted wardrobe, TV point, radiator and double glazed window with blind.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Electric towel rail, mirror with lighting, extractor fan, shelving, radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window.
The property has parking, timber decking, power and an outside tap.
Leave Aylsham via the B1145 towards Cawston and turn left at the Holt roundabout onto the B1149 towards Norwich. Take the next left into Eastgate and upon reaching the Ratcatchers Public House turn left. Take the left hand turn between the two lodges into an unmade road going past the Site Office and take the second left hand turn onto the one way system. The property is situated next to the Ice House.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.