3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoy Avenue, Eastbourne
Sold STC £320,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Spacious & Extremely Well Presented
- Garage & Large Gardens
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Sought After Roselands Area
- Close to Good Schools, Bus Routes, Town Centre & Amenities
- Bright & Airy Rooms
- Driveway to Front
GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£340,000
Extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought after Roselands area. With bright & airy rooms & benefiting from modern open plan kitchen/diner, utility room, cloakroom, generous gardens, garage & driveway. Viewings strongly advised.
GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£340,000
Roselands. Extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the sought after Roselands area. A popular area for families with a selection of good schools and parks close by as well as being within easy reach of the town centre and mainline train station. Offering bright and airy rooms throughout and benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Comprising of large entrance hall with access into the large living room with fire place. There is a spacious and open plan modern kitchen / dining room with oak kitchen units and doors to utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, the master being 16" and family bathroom. Externally the gardens are a generous sized and well maintained with shed and side access to the garage. Off road parking is available to the front with a shared driveway leading to the garage at the rear. Viewings are strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect into entrance porch with double glazed window and cupboard with gas meter.
Double glazed door from porch into entrance hall with window to the front, radiator, understairs cupboard housing boiler and electric meters.
With WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Living Room 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire with surround, radiator, TV and telephone points and built in storage cupboard.
Double glazed patio doors to the garden, TV point and Velux window.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 1" max x 18' 4" max ( 6.43m max x 5.59m max )
Fitted kitchen with oak wall and base units and work surface over, integrated butler sink, space for fridge freezer, eye level oven, integrated microwave, induction hob with cooker hood over, sliding larder cupboard, integral dishwasher, downlighters, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 8" ( 2.34m x 1.42m )
With cupboard, work surface with integrated stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator and heated towel rail.
Stairs rising from the ground floor entrance hall to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, loft access and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 16' max x 9' 4" max ( 4.88m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with radiator, TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, two built in storage cupboards, downlighters and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Extensive rear garden which is private and enclosed, level and mostly laid to lawn. Enclosed by wood fencing panels and benefiting from garden shed and side access to the garage.
Pebbled area to the front providing off road parking with shared driveway to the side leading to garage at rear.
Garage 19' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.92m x 2.51m )
With barn doors, power, light and windows to the rear and side aspects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56497738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.